Terms and Conditions
- All quotations are valid for 21 days.
- A non-refundable deposit of £25 is needed to secure wedding date (Dates unfortunately cannot be held without a deposit).
- Your deposit will be deducted from your final balance which is due 1 week prior to your wedding date.
- Cancellations: Wedding day bookings that are cancelled within 6 weeks of the wedding date will incur a cancellation fee of - 50% of the final balance (with up to six weeks' notice); 75% of the final balance (with up to four weeks' notice); 90% of the final balance (with up to two weeks' notice)
- For larger bridal parties/early weddings, an additional assistant or artist will be booked to help with the morning to run smoothly and to avoid very early starts as this will be more pleasant and enjoyable for all (fees apply which will vary according to size of party and timings - to be agreed in advance). If any member of the bridal party suffers from an allergy or sensitivity to products, please let us know PRIOR to the wedding so we can bring suitable alternatives. It’s possible we would need to carry out patch tests or a trial (please contact us to arrange).
- Due to high demand, weddings booked on or over Bank Holiday weekends and Fridays to Sundays inclusive between May and September the minimum ‘on the day’ booking fee is £230 for each service excluding travel costs. For weekends October to April a minimum £160 spend applies. This helps cover the admin, travel time, sterilising of kit before and after including PPE etc.